10 Facts that you probably don’t know about me, and you probably don’t care too. (HAHAHA)
1. I frown a lot – When I mean a lot, I mean all the time.
2. I don’t eat onions. At all. I hate them. ALL. Any form or kind. (It’s disgusting.)
3. I make jokes that nobody understands and I then spend 15 minutes laughing about it by myself.
4. I don’t know how to snorkel.
5. I am very lazy. Good thing? I am working on it!
6. I am totally and completely obsessed with dogs. Every time I see one I have to stop and pet it. Luckily I have an understanding boyfriend that has patient to stop with me.
8. My favorite city in the world is New York city and I would move tomorrow if I had an opportunity too.
9. I (secretly) wish I was tall.
10. I have a really bad temper that I have to chilllaaaxxx all the time.
Photo: Vaughn Wright