Friends, after getting a million questions on how to use PayPal I decided I should write a blog post on it.
– Make an account. Register for free here. Follow all the steps. It’s really easy. 🙂
– Create your PayPal link.
– link your card & bank account. Remember the bank account has to be with FNB if you live in South Africa.
Some other questions people asked me?
Are there fees? There’s no fee to use PayPal to purchase goods or services. However, if you receive money for goods or services the fee for each transaction is 2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you receive.
How exactly do I send money?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Send money to a friend at the top of the page.
- Type the email address or mobile number to whom you are sending money, and the amount being sent.
- Click Next.
- Review and confirm the information on the screen and click Send.
Can I cancel a payment that I’ve already sent? You can cancel only unclaimed payments. If your payment is complete, please contact the recipient of the payment to request a refund.