1. My Back2Nature Tonics (Buy: https://www.sa-back2nature.com/products/toner-witch-hazel-rose-water)
My friend Grace told me to try these and these are just incredible. The morning one is made with witch hazel which makes the skin clear from little stupid pimples that always show up in winter. The night one has Apple Cider Vinegar which helps with a million different things: age spots, pimples, wrinkles, etc etc. I’ve been using these for two weeks and I already can see a difference in my skin!
2. coconut Oil (Buy: https://dischem.co.za/product-view/7000/lifestyle-food-coconut-oil-organic-1ltr)
My skin was definitely made for summer. In winter it dries out and suddenly I get all the pimples of the world. Coconut Oil keeps it all nice and soft! (Use it on your hair as well!)
3. Skin Republic Brightening eye mask (Buy: https://www.takealot.com/skin-republic-brightening-eye-mask/PLID43681207)
Dark circles? Here’s the solution. Seriously! It works!
4. Blistex DCT. (Buy: https://dischem.co.za/product-view/7445/blistex-dct-carded)
Best lip balm ever! To be honest, not sure how natural it is but in Winter my lips need some serious help and this is the only thing that has worked so far. I love it. Tip? Use it at night before you sleep. You will wake up with soft smooth lips.
5. My new MAC Face Powder (Buy: http://www.maccosmetics.co.za/product/19115/48597/new-collections/fruity-juicy/face/pearlmatte-face-powder-fruity-juicy/index.tmpl)
I was invited to go get my face done with MAC to try this incredible new collection: Fruity Juicy. I absolutely loved every product but my favourite was this beautiful face powder that can be used in so many ways. Highlighter, Blush or even eyeshadow! The colours are gorgeous and very bronzy! Just like I love them!
Photography: Grace Charlottee